Jennifer Scroggins is an Investment Advisor Representative at Platinum Wealth Solutions – Scroggins Advisory Strategies. She has over 25 years of experience helping small business owners and families make sound financial decisions based on trust and confidence.
Her goal is to help clients identify and accomplish their financial objectives, which generally include, protecting their families through insurance and/or business, accumulating assets for retirement, and transferring wealth to loved ones. What people can gain from working with Jennifer is confidence.
She builds strong client relationships that motivate people to be proactive about making those “tough” decisions. She thrives on sharing knowledge and working with business partners that believe in putting the client first.
Jennifer’s hobbies include team tennis, co-ed softball and spending time with her husband and three children.
- Life, Accident & Health Insurance Licensed
- Series 6, 7, 24, 63 & 65
Awards and Recognition
- 2014 – 2017 ACE Platinum Producer – Signator Investors, Inc.*
- 2014 – 2019 MDRT Qualifying Member, Court of the Table**
- 2018 – 2019 Royal Alliance, Royal Court Recognition***
- ABODE – Board President
- WIFS, Women’s Advisory Counsel
- SLEW Cancer Wellness Center – Board Member
- Stone Oak Rotary – Secretary
- North Chamber of Commerce – Leadership Lab
- Business Builders Networking Group – Founder
- Family Services Association – Volunteer
- The Patient Institute – Advisory Board Member
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – Candidate for Woman of the Year 2019
- Stone Oak Ladies Business Associate Member
- San Antonio Bexar County Woman’s Bar Associate Member
- NEEF – North East Education Foundation – Board Member
- Sonterra Woman’s Association
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – Leadership Member
- The Bee Suite Community Education Group – Visionary and Creator
*The Achieving Client Excellence Award (ACE) was granted by former broker-dealer Signator Investors, Inc. and the John Hancock family of companies. The ACE award is granted to the top 250 advisors each year based on total weighted premium from the sale of both proprietary and non-proprietary protection and wealth products. No other factors are considered. Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.
**Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum sales production requirements and gross business generated within a year. Each MDRT status designation is granted for one year only. All members must apply every year to continue their affiliation with the Million Dollar Round Table.
***This award is based upon sales generated by advisors and is not based upon performance or returns experienced by any client or opinions of the advisor’s clients or former clients.